Menu


Soccercorner.org - Premier League club, Chelsea finally officially announced the loan Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato from Corinthians until the end of the season.

Pato did since the last few weeks reportedly close to Chelsea, and finally the lending process to be completed today. The 26-year-old was pleased to be joining the London club.

"I am very pleased to be joining Chelsea. It is a dream for me. I can not wait to meet and get acquainted with my new colleagues and I can not wait to play," said Pato club's official website.

"I thank Chelsea for their support and hopefully I can repay the faith to the club and the fans," he continued.

However, it is still unclear whether Pato will be immediately lowered when Chelsea visit to the headquarters of MK Dons in the FA Cup fourth round match this weekend.

Post a Comment

 
Top