Menu


Soccercorner.org - Tottenham officially terminate one of their attackers, Emmanuel Adebayor. With the termination of this contract, the Togo players are now free transfer.


Prior to the termination of the contract, Tottenham had been sought 'expel' Adebayor from White Hart Line. In addition to the list selling, Adebayor also did not get the number back in the list of players.
However, until the transfer window ends, none were willing to accommodate former club Arsenal.

Termination Adebayor directly by Tottenham announced via their official website. "We pray for Emmanuel fine in the future," said The Lily White.

Now, reportedly Aston Villa are interested to use the services of an attacker who purchased Tottenham from Manchester City in 2012 ago.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top