Menu



Soccercorner.org - Malaysia in the aftermath of a crushing defeat on the UAE to score a landslide, 10-0, made a public call for the sacking of the coach, Dollah Salleh.

The 51-year coach is considered to have failed to provide achievement for Tiger of Malaya. Moreover, this defeat was their worst performance since 1967 ago.

One of the outspoken is Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim of Johor Darul Ta'zim boss. He is even willing to provide funds for the football federation of Malaysia, FAM, for prospective new coaches Malaysia later.

"Enough already we behave stupid and arrogant. Sign out Dollah as soon as possible and try to do the best we can before the image of Malaysian football is getting crushed," said the man who also shade Royal Johor State Football Association this.

"Tell President of FAM that the State of Johor Football Association is ready to help the fund to earn a decent foreign coach for our country," he added

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top