Menu


Soccercorner.org - Barcelona awarded a penalty at home to Real Betis at the Camp Nou. Penalty awarded by the referee after Lionel Messi colliding with goalkeeper Betis, Antonio Adan.

Sergio Busquets off a chip to the wicket Betis. Adan dismissed the fly ball and then collided with Messi.

The referee pointed to the spot, but usually referees will be the goalkeeper in the struggle to protect the ball. Messi himself admitted that he did not know what happened. Moreover, the arm also suffered minor injuries as a result of the incident.

"I do not know about the penalty that. I fell and did not realize what was happening. I was actually planning on controlling the ball with my chest. After that, I do not know what happened," said Messi told AS.

Penalty that failed to be executed perfectly by Neymar. But the ball gag one anticipated by Heiko Westermann and fruitful goal.

Post a Comment

 
Top