Menu


Soccercorner.org - Gary Neville gave a rebuttal that he would take over the job of manager of Manchester United or England before the season ends.

Neville had just plunged into the world of coaching for the first time when he was appointed to handle Valencia. But his name is now emerging as one of the candidates who will replace Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford.

Neville firmly said that he still felt very happy with his work as an architect Los Che and has no plans back to the Red Devils.

"I became England manager in six months or I became manager of Manchester United within six months. I can guarantee it will not happen," said Neville told the Telegraph.

"And it should not happen. It's simple. I tried to erase the thought that everyone should think like that. You see things like this and it's all nonsense. Honestly, it's nonsense. I am happy here to do my job. I'm happy working under Roy Hodgson. I have never returned to Manchester United for many years. I am happy to be where I am now. "

Post a Comment

 
Top