Menu


Footballpedia.net - Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has finally chosen to join the Premier League champions 2017, Chelsea next season. There are three reasons why Morata made the choice on Chelsea.

Morata actually has many options to continue his career in this 2017/18 season. He can still survive at Real Madrid. In addition, Morata is also in demand AC Milan. Also there are Manchester United who want to use his services.

In the end, the chosen Chelsea by Morata became the next goal. There are three reasons why the 24-year-old chose to join the London club. One of them is of course Antonio Conte's factor.

"I moved to a team run by a coach who has given me the most confidence and that is the best choice for me," said Morata, who has previously been raised by Conte while still defending Juventus.

In addition, Morata chose Chelsea because there are hopper Spanish players who previously had played at Stamford Brirdge. They are: Pedro, Cesar Azpilicueta and Cesc Fabregas. "I've talked to Azpilicueta before choosing Chelsea," he said.

In addition, Morata also chose Chelsea after getting advice from veteran Spanish striker Fernando Torres. In fact, Atletico Madrid bomber is willing to help Morata to be able to adapt quickly to the game in England.

"I also spoke with Torres, he has told me about many things and he will give me help about anything I need," lid Morata.

Post a Comment

 
Top