Menu


Soccercorner.org - Cristian Tello is pleased to join Fiorentina. He said it can provide the best quality for the sake of bringing La Viola is located at the top of Serie A.

Former Barcelona midfielder arrived on loan status, having previously grazed with FC Porto. "I want to give my best to pre Fiorentina fans. Forza Viola !," said Tello club's official website, adapted Football Italy, on Sunday (24/1).

He added that playing in Serie A is a new challenge. The 24 year mentions that playing with the Italian team is very pleasant. "I am happy to be in Florence and joined Fiorentina premises. It will be my latest ark career in football," he continued.

Meanwhile, the players do not forget to write the word flattery towards the Fiorentina fans and the club. "Thank you for putting your rag sense to me and give an opportunity for me to play here, the most beautiful cities in Italy. I will not let you !," Tello wrote on his twitter account, @ ctello91.

Post a Comment

 
Top