Menu


Footballpedia.net - Surprising decision taken by Raphael Maitimo. Descendants of Dutch midfielder was decided to split with PSM Makassar.

In the past year, Maitimo plays for Arema FC. But after the tournament Indonesia Soccer Championship (ISC) A 2016 ended, he decided to leave from the club Malang.

Maitimo then decided to cross over to Sulawesi and join the PSM. But barely two months, he decided to leave the club nicknamed the Juku Eja

The decision he lay in a press release on Wednesday (08/03/2017). From there, it is known that Maitimo out of PSM because of differences in vision between himself and PSM coach, Robert Alberts.

Maitimo itself quite saddened by the decision. Moreover, PSM judged to have a good chance to be champions next season.

Here are the contents of the Maitimo release:

Thank you to all the relevant agencies will ask my professional status. First of all I want to apologize for my delay to provide clarity. Due to one another, and the PSM I can not give a statement until today.

Maybe some of the colleagues know that after my farewell from Arema, there are some clubs very seriously trying to recruit me. It even offers a fantastic figure, but because of the greatness of the club PSM, fanaticism of Macs Man, the club's ambitions, and the support of ownership incredible, I became very interested in being part of this team. Therefore I decided to join the PSM. I am very grateful to get the opportunity to participate in defending the PSM during the Presidents Cup even though the results have not been up.

But after a month of running in PSM, I spoke at length with coach and there seems to be little difference in vision technically in how I will be maximized for the team. I strongly deplore this situation because I really enjoy playing with PSM and I believe this team has the material to be candidates for this year's champion. But I do not want to be a burden for the team and I am very aware that no player is bigger than the club.

So to keep and maintain the principle of family ties, along with my coach and club management have agreed to part on good terms. As for the responsibility that I should meet to the management of this situation because I'll finish.

PSM to a large family, I apologize profusely if my actions were considered less pleased. This is a very tough decision, but because I really respect the PSM, I feel better resolved as soon as possible so that this team can build the best formation with certainty. I regret can not be a part of the PSM, but I believe this team can definitely make a surprise in the top league Indonesia. Therefore, I take my leave first, I hope for the best for the PSM and to meet again on the field #EwakoPSM.

Post a Comment

 
Top