Menu



Soccercorner.org - Alexandre Pato desire to return to play in the Champions League, it seems to be heard by the two Premier League giants, Manchetser United and Chelsea. In fact, both are reported to have made an offer to a player 25 years.

Seperrti Telegraph reported, both sides are optimistic to bring the player from his club, Corinthians, with a price of 11 million Pounds. Before the two clubs who have been called, two other Premier League clubs, such as Tottenham and Stoke City have also been linked with the player who now graze along Sao Paulo's.

Both the Blues and the Red Devils was the middle of the front-line crisis. Despite having players such as Diego Costa and Radamel Falcao, but in fact Jose Mourinho's troops have not been able to perform fertile on the front lines.

Moreover, if the condition of the Red Devils this time, relying on a Wayne Rooney is less successful experiments of Louis van Gaal in the last three league games.

Pato himself is a former AC Milan player. He was brought from Internacional degan price of 22.7 million euros.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top