Menu



Soccercorner.org - Real Madrid called ready to give Keylor Navas to Manchester United. How this is done so that MU would soon take off David de Gea.

Louis van Gaal said is still firm will not release unless De Gea gets fresh funds worth 28 million pounds. Not wanting to waste huge funds for the goalkeeper, leaving only one-year contract, Real Madrid was looking the other way.

Marca claimed Real Madrid management has agreed to include in the negotiations Navas. This method is expected to attract MU, so De Gea immediately leave Old Trafford to Santiago Bernabeu.

The Spanish club is very familiar, United never interested in Navas. But after Van Gaal getting Sergio Romero with a free transfer this summer, the offer may still require further consideration.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top