Menu



Soccercorner.org - Former Real Madrid goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, just carry out his official debut with FC Porto, in the event the 2015/16 Primera Liga on Saturday (15/8) yesterday. In the first appearance, 34-year-old goalkeeper successfully through the game on a positive note.

Yes, the Spanish national team goalkeeper managed to prove if Madrid made the mistake of letting him go. The match against Victoria SC it, Casillas managed to keep the goal of being broken, he also had an incredible rescue.

Quoted by Spanish daily AS, the man who wore the jersey with the number 12 managed to thwart the efforts of one of the players of Victoria were actually only live one-on-one against Casillas. Calmly, the goalkeeper who started his career with Los Blancos are successfully securing the goal guarded.

No doubt, the noise and applause from supporters of Porto was immediately sounded great in all directions Estádio do Dragão -kandang Porto-. Porto itself successfully closed their first week with a 3-0 victory and while this becomes standings.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top