Menu



Soccercorner.org - Chelsea finally officially announced their success to bring the wing attacker Pedro Rodriguez from Barcelona.

Through their official website, Barcelona stated that Chelsea buy Pedro worth 30 million euros, 3 million of which are paid according to the performance of the player with the Blues.

This certainty of ending rumors lately. Yes, Chelsea earlier cornering is heavily rumored Manchester United in the second end of the transfer saga Pedro. The player himself stated excited to be joining Chelsea.

Pedro came to the status of high-quality winger who can also play as a central striker, and has proven capable of playing at a very high level and has gained various achievements.

The 28-year-old Spanish player has collected three Champions League titles and five La Liga titles, as well as a squad that won the world champion and European champion at the international level.

Pedro said: "I am very happy to be here. I am very excited to begin my adventure at Chelsea and I'm here to win the title. "

"Thanks to the club and the supporters who have given me the opportunity to blue uniforms."

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top