Menu



Soccercorner.org - Orlando City midfielder, Kaka, was getting happier days. How not, Kaka who last played in the Brazilian national team in October 2014 ago is now back got the confidence to wear a uniform Selecao.

Carlos Dunga, back trust midfielder 33 years to defend Brazil. Dunga has included the name of Kaka to take part in a series of Global Tour Chevrolet Brazil against Costa Rica and the United States on 6 & 9 September.

"I really appreciate the confidence they have shown in me and I hope I can contribute both on and off the pitch," said Kaka told Globo.

"I think my experience in the field can help with technical questions and tactics," he continued.

"And with all the experience and maturity that I bring, I hope I will send the good values ​​I for the new generation to come," added the former retainer of AC Milan and Real Madrid.

Not only Kaka, Dunga but also take this opportunity to call some old names like Lucas Moura and Hulk. While the surprising thing is related to his decision not to include Philippe Coutinho.

Post a Comment

 
Top