Menu


AREMA Cronus cannot lose their best strength in action exhibition counter Bali United FC. In this game, they lost the Premier League, Victor Igbonefo and Sengbah Kennedy.

Without a League, under the crossbar, Arema rely on I Made Wardana. The back-line that lost Igbonefo-rely on Quartet Purwaka Yudi,Fabiano Beltrame, Hashim Kipuw and Benny Wahyudi.

In the midfield, relying on Ahmad Bustomi Quartet Arema, Hendro Siswanto, Arif Suyono and Dendy Santoso. Meanwhile, at the front-line, Arema rely on duet Cristian Gonzales and Samsul Arif.

The following is a complete arrangement of players both teams:

AREMA Cronus: I Made Wardana, Fabiano Purwaka Yudi, Beltrame, Hashim Kipuw, Benny Wahyudi, Ahmad Bustomi (c), Hendro Siswanto, Arif Suyono, Dendy Santoso,Samsul Arif, Cristian Gonzales.


Bali United: AK, Ferry Aman Saragih, Suroso, Oky Derry,Gilang Ginarsa, Alfarizi,  I Gede Sukadana, Juan Revi, Abblode Yao Rudy, Sunarto, Dio Permana, Junda Irawan.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top