Menu


England national team defender who is collecting 17 caps, Phil Jones officially extend his contract at Manchester United until 2019. Imported from Blackburn Rovers four years ago, Jones was already involved in 128 matches together.
Is the legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who recruited him, and this contract extension reaffirming his status under Louis van Gaal reacted. Players 23 years were claimed to be happy with the new deal he got.

"I am very pleased to have signed a new contract. So far I have really enjoyed my career at this Club and I want to continue my development as a player.

"This is a great club to be involved in it and I can't wait start the new season. I would like to thank the Manager, the coaching staff and fans to support ongoing. "he said on the Club's official website.

Four season reinforces The Red Devils, he collected one Premier League title and two FA Community Shield.

Post a Comment

 
Top