Menu


For the sake of smooth steps into the quarter-finals of the Copa America 2015, Chile and Bolivia have to beat each other in the ultimate Party Group a. plan matches held at the stadium Nacional will be occasions on Saturday (20/6).

A major ambition for the sake of the first degree in the middle of this annual four owned by the entire Squad of Chile. Yes, the facts mentioned that during host six times, Chile had never even lifted the title.

Chile itself is currently the favorite team champion in addition to Argentina and Uruguay in the tournament. Therefore, the future army Jorge Sampaoli worked hard to earn full points from Bolivia.

Two positive results that have been achieved, make Alexis Sanchez and friends confident ahead of the match.

If you see a map of the strength of both teams, Chile should beating Bolivia with ease.However, Chile are suggested not to underestimate the Bolivia until this time success sitting in 2nd and collecting the same points with Chile.

As host, the full support of fans will make Chile play full of ambition. In addition, with a row of classy players that are on the order of Chile's current team is expected to be able to deliver La Roja to champion.

Meanwhile, the accident was the Copa America's top 2015, Arturo Vidal, some time ago had a chance to make the squad for Chile confusion. However, it would seem not too question, because they still have the experienced midfielder Matias Fernandez to close the gap left by Vidal.

On the other hand, playing in front supporters rated host would not make the guts the players Bolivia shrunk. The one-time champion holder predicted will work hard for the sake of being able to qualify to the quarter-finals.

Interesting fact is, Mauricio Soria is the third coach in five games that were already made by the team nicknamed El Verde. However, that does not mean they have a relationship that is not solid.

Two positive results also successfully won by Bolivia in the squad. Although never a win against Chile, but the collective game of Bolivia currently feared would complicate Chile in a match later.

This is Line-up Prediction of Both Team :

Chile: Bravo(GK); Albornoz, Medel, Jara; Isla, Aranguiz, Diaz, Valdivia, Fernandez; Alexis, Vargas

Bolivia: Quinonez(GK); Hurtado, Raldes, Zenteno, Morales; Smedberg, Bejerano, Chumacero, Escobar; Pedriel, Martins

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top