Menu


Secretary of State Sports Spain, Miguel Cardenal, defending Gerard Pique over the scorn directed at him over the years. State officials say, Pique deserves the support of everyone.

Pique is known to be a quasi material from Spain supporters when La Roja competed against Costa Rica yesterday. Scorn this due to the manner in which Pique when celebrating a title Treble Winner Barcelona, quipped one of the players of Real Madrid.
In contrast to the supporters of Spain, the very Government know what players 28 years.

"He deserves the support of everyone because Pique, regardless of what is done when the ending, he is a great player and an asset to the team." said Cardenal on Marca.

"He answered the call of the national team in Spain since he was a child and everyone in the football world would like to thank him." added Cardenal.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top