Menu


Cristiano Ronaldo had suffered an unpleasant situation when he landed at Zvartnots international airport in Yerevan, Armenia's capital, ahead of the qualifying matches of Euro 2016.

While it is undergoing an examination of passports, Real Madrid will have to wait a few minutes, due to the existing checking tool at the airport is not working correctly. It makes CR7 got upset and asked for an explanation.

Earlier, Ronaldo's mother also had experienced problems with airport officials. Dolores Aveiro found carrying money 55,000 euros in Barajas on a flight to Portugal. That amount exceeds the limits of fairness according to the rules in force and, eventually,most of the money has to be seized.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top