Menu


Japan became the first team to qualify for the round of 16 in the women's World Cup 2015 after Canada won 2-1 against Cameroon in Vancouver.

Although never faced an opponent from Africa on the previous women's World Cup,Japan led at the start of the match after Aya Sameshima received a cross from Kawasumi Nahomi just six minutes. Soon the Nadeshiko folding duplicate theirsuperiority when Yuika Sugasawa welcomes Aya Miyama corner kick past Annette Ngo Ndom to delight a crowd of BC Place.

After leading 2-0, Japan began to master the game, leave Cameroon with only few opportunities counteroffensive to find its way back into the game. Gabrielle Onegunewith perfect long ball couplings for Galle Kaihori Ayumi Enganamouit, but stop himproperly.

Just before the break, Madeleine Ngono Semen nearly failed to minimize through good movement from Enganamouit to the right, but sliced away from the target.

There were riots in the middle of the penalty area at minute 83 Japan where Les Lionnes closed by backline Nadeshiko blocked two consecutive strong effort from Ajara Nchout before Onguene Gabrielle missed wide.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top