Menu


Indonesia National team U-23 failed to realize the target of bringing home a gold medal from the Asian Games event 2015, Singapore.

So, make the head coach of the national U-23 Indonesia, Aji Santoso, chose to resign.According to him, he will be the focus of a football Academy handle has been established, the ASIFA.

"My contract runs out after the SEA Games indeed. So, I will be home to the Poor and focus on football academies belonging to me. I will attempt to form the seeds of the future there. The obvious I am fully responsible for the outcome in this SEA Games,"he added.

Aji admitted to not be too ambitions to return handles Indonesia youth team. It also aims to provide opportunity to the other coach.
"Maybe I'll give it a chance at another coach," he added.

Aji Santoso failed to bring Indonesia U-23 national team brought a bronze medal after humiliated Vietnam with a score of 0-5, in the National Stadium, Singapore, Monday (15/6).

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top