Menu


Two-player Persib Bandung Firman and Abdul Rahman will join Chelsea Star Diego Costa and former Real Madrid player Michel Salgado in the friendship game cons Sriwijaya FC in the Gelora Sriwijaya Palembang Jakabaring (GSJ), Saturday (27/6/2015).

Firman and Abdul Rahman carried the team flag Starbol Indonesia, together with Costa,Salgado, and a number of legendary players like other Indonesia Kurniawan DwiJulianto and Ponaryo Astaman.

Abdul Rahman confessed love to get the chance to play with Costa. For the former Atletico Madrid striker who are rising by being top score Chelsea in the Premier League with 20 goals in the United Kingdom, it is the big players with qualified skills.

"Me and Firman (Utina) Deputy Persib. If I get a chance because there are sponsors who hold activities. We will also be a team the same Diego Costa and other Primavera legend, "said Abdul Rahman, as reported by the official Super League, Friday (12/6/2015).

According to Rahman, participated in addition to being the entertainment community in the Middle die national competitions, as well as for her being a chance of keeping the physical condition and play touch football. He is also hoping the experience of two of the world's star players who deliberately brought her sponsor.

"Opponents of Srivijaya it was just entertainment matches only. But, I'm hoping one team with the senior and also Diego Costa so it could be that the experience will not be forgotten, in addition to the action it will take care of my physical condition, "he said.

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top