Menu



Finally, Sepp Blatter officially announced his resignation as President of FIFA, Tuesday (02/06).

Swiss man was actually recently re-elected as president of the federation last week. He was re-elected for the fifth time in a row.
However, the 79-year-old president finally decided to resign from his position as the number one in the football world. The decision was apparently not free from various criticism addressed to the massive corruption scandal that occur in the body FIFA.
"I will not continue this job. I am now free from the bond election. Reform must continue," said Sepp Blatter at a news conference at FIFA's headquarters in Zurich.
"I'm very associated with FIFA and interests. The interests of the main and that is why I am taking this decision. I want to thank everyone who has supported me, and I repeat: it is very meaningful to me is the institution of FIFA and the whole football world. Thank you very much for your attention, "he concluded.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

 
Top