Menu



Soccercorner.org - Aymen Abdennour said he was ready to leave AS Monaco, if indeed Barcelona wanted his services this summer.

The player's agent claimed to have held a meeting with the club last week and now, Abdennour claims that Barcelona is a team that can realize his dream to play in the Champions League as well be in the squad who had a higher level.

"I am ready to play in Barcelona. I'm just going to leave Monaco to play in a team that competed in the Champions League. If the bid I am not a big team, I will remain here. Barcelona is a team that is able to fulfill my dream, they are a big club , "said Abdennour on Sport.

"But the decision is in the hands of the club. For me, wait until January is not a big issue. If the two clubs were able to reach an agreement, I would be very happy," he concluded.

Barcelona are still exposed to penalties embargo FIFA and they were only able to register new players in January.

Post a Comment

 
Top