Menu



Soccercorner.org - New Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic claimed to have been prepared with the tough competition in the Blues. Begovic's main rival is incredibly talented young keeper, Thibaut Courtois.

Last season Courtois has even become the primary choice Jose Mourinho, shifting senior goalkeeper Petr Cech. It also makes Cech chose to go to Arsenal in order to get regular playing time.

"I wanted to test his skills against Thibaut. He is one of the world's best goalkeepers, but I remain confident. Hopefully I can give my best whenever given the opportunity to help the team. We all had their respective roles in this team," said Begovic to The Daily Mail.

Begovic insists that Mourinho does not provide any warranty to the players. Those who are most ready to be lowered in the match.

"There is never a guarantee of play. Challenges in Chelsea is what made me decide to come here. I will work hard to help the team."

Post a Comment

 
Top