Menu


Soccercorner.org - Robin van Persie has arrived in Istanbul to finalize his move from Manchester United to Fenerbahce. Van Persie was proud to join with the Turkish club.

Saturday (11/7), Fenerbahce have claimed that they have reached an agreement to bring in Van Persie. Shortly after the news, Van Persie was reportedly flew to Turkey to complete the transfer process.

as expressed to Fenerbahce TV, after he landed in Turkey, the Dutch striker expressed his happiness to play for Fenerbahce.

"I feel very good. I feel very happy to be in Istanbul. I would be in front of the fans were fantastic, I was anxious to meet with them and I hope I can make them happy," he said.

"Everything I see here is incredible. Thank you so much to everyone who came here to greet me. I am very proud to be here," he said

Post a Comment

 
Top