Menu


Soccercorner.org - Marouane Fellaini claimed that Louis Van Gaal was angry with him after he was sent off in the last match of Manchester United last season.

Red Devils diving competition last fight in the Premier League last season to face Hull City at the KC Stadium. Fellaini himself entered as a substitute at that time. However, only 18 minutes on the field, he was sent off for stomping host defender Paul McShane. That is, the Belgian player will miss the first three games United next season.

After the game, Fellaini claimed that Van Gaal was furious to him. Ex-Everton midfielder admitted regretting the imprudent action.

"He (Van Gaal) red to me. However, the next day I talked to him and apologized," explained Fellaini as reported by The Guardian.

"I took the initiative to apologize for the tackle and problems (which I inflicted). Of course, he would appreciate that my actions. I let him and also my teammates and it's not good for the team," he said.

Post a Comment

 
Top