Menu


Soccercorner.org - Mario Mandzukic has officially introduced by Juventus. Croatian striker was also confirmed to have to choose and will wear jersey number 17.

"Juventus are a great team, and I've loved this club for many years. The decision to move is not at all difficult.

"A lot of outstanding players and top here, this is a great team, the best in Italy, and that's the reason I chose Juventus." said the player signed from Atletico Madrid was quoted by Football Italia.

Apparently, as a child Mandzukic also have some players idol. And now he will be playing a team with one of his idol, Gianluigi Buffon.

"I have spoken with Buffon several times, I told him that he was my idol since I was little. Often we greeted each other warmly, but there was never a specific conversation." he added.

Post a Comment

 
Top