Menu


Soccercorner.org - USA football development running faster and more interesting year. One of the strengths of MLS is the ability to lure players with big names in Europe.

Call it David Beckham and Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and even Andrea Pirlo. And from long ago, the captain of England and Manchester United, Wayne Rooney did not deny the desire anchored in MLS, followed seniors.

"At the moment I am just concentrating on Manchester United. But, when the time comes, MLS is a league that I will consider.

"I'll sit down with my wife and my children and decide whether to move to the MLS was the right thing for me." bright Rooney on the sidelines of a pre-season tour in the Seattle Times quoted sportsmole.co.uk.

Rooney contract itself remaining four years, and saw his age, seems to move outside England will not happen in a short time.

Post a Comment

 
Top