Menu


Soccercorner.org - Mario Gotze hinted that he might move to Juventus after throwing a lot of compliments on the Serie A giants.

Lately, came news that Arturo Vidal will move to Bayern Munich this summer. Then came the news that along with Vidal emigration to Germany, one of Bayern's striker, Gotze, will move to Turin.

The news was finally sparked a reaction from the 23-year-old striker. He hinted that he might move to Juventus Stadium this summer.

"I think Juventus to the Champions League final is not due to chance. But as they undergo remarkable season last season. They managed to win the championship title last year and they are a big club. Today, I do not want to comment because nobody must say ... For now, "said Gotze at Goal.

"I think playing abroad would be a great experience for me. The new language, a new culture. I might like it. But as I've said, I had been in the early stages of my career. We'll see what will occur in the future, "he concluded.

Post a Comment

 
Top